TransitGraphics can help you develop a social media platform that would best suit you and that is tailored to transport operators’ requirements.
Social media can help transport operators to:
- educate passengers and potential passengers
- engage passengers
- involve passengers in decisions
- solicit and receive passenger feedback
- evaluate the feedback
- build trust
- be a quick and easy-to-use platform to advise passengers of service changes or interruptions, trip planning, timetable info.
We can provide a strategy that will:
- generate a comprehensive social media plan
- consider content and means of delivery
- consider cyber-security and privacy issues
- consider legal considerations
- provide a fully built social media presence and handover to the operator to maintain
- provide ongoing maintenance of the social media platforms.