- Graphic designer
- Mid-weight graphic designer
- Desktop publisher
If you love graphic design and want to work in a team environment in an office, we’d like to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity to work in a well-known, established, fun and energetic Canberra based studio servicing a large range of Government and private clients Australia wide. We offer high end brand, marketing and web solutions including print, wayfinding and digital streams.
We are looking for an experienced self-reliant, creative and accountable go-getter graphic designers on a full-time or part time basis to join our studio with flexible working arrangements (no work from home) and competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Highly creative role with amazing variety of work
- Work with multiple brands
- Job security, flexibility and longevity
- Negotiable work arrangements
- Canberra City location
- Competitive Salary
Skills you need
- Outstanding Adobe InDesign experience
- Strong Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Ability to produce a range of artwork from branding through to multi-page documents and large-format signage
- Collaborating with team members as well as working independently
- Work within strict corporate standards, whilst bringing a fresh and creative approach
- Proofreading your own work and that of your colleagues to ensure accuracy
- Multi-tasking to ensure various deadlines are met
Our wish list
- 3 to 5yrs experience within the industry
- Attention to detail
- Experience in working in a fast paced design studio
- A strong passion for design, ability to work to tight deadlines and have a positive attitude
- Be a team player and always happy to help out
How to apply
Make the move to Transit Graphics today by emailing with your current resume and link to your portfolio.
Suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Previous applicant need not apply.
We do not consider employment to overseas applicants.